Peach And Burrata Salad Recipe•
Posted on July 02 2020
A good salad is something I love starting a meal with, especially when I have friends over and this Peach and Burrata Salad recipe reminds me of just that. If you live in Memphis, I highly recommend the peaches from Jones Orchard for this recipe! They're known for their peaches and for good reason!
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp + extra - white balsamic syrup
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 peaches - sliced
- 1/2 cup almonds - toasted
- 2 tsp honey
- 8 oz Burrata cheese (or fresh mozzarella)
1. In a medium bowl add spinach. In a small bowl, add the white balsamic, lemon juice, a dash of Kosher salt and pepper, and whisk in the olive oil until thick. Pour the dressing on the spinach and toss together.
2. Evenly distribute the spinach onto four small plates. Top with the sliced peaches and sprinkle a little salt on all the peaches.
3. In a small bowl, toss the toasted almonds and honey together very well. All the almonds should have a little honey on them.
4. Top each salad with about 2 oz of sliced burrata. Salt and pepper the burrata and drizzle a little white balsamic syrup over each salad. Sprinkle about 2 tbsp of almonds on each salad.
CHEERS TO HAPPY EATING!!!
Andrea LeTard is the author of Andrea's Cooktales: A Keepsake Cookbook. She’s a personal chef, blogger, and recipe writer. Andrea has been featured on Food Network, Cooking Channel, Today Show and was chosen as a Top 100 Contestant on MasterChef. Follow Andrea’s blog and video series on Instagram at @andreas_cooktales.
Maintaining Your St...
For the past few months, Americans have been hit with the unthinkable… working remotely for an extended period of time. This begs the question: ho...Read More
Southern Ceviche Re...
This Southern Ceviche Recipe is healthy, fresh, and with each bite, you feel like you’re on a beach somewhere.Read More
Peach And Burrata S...
A good salad is something I love starting a meal with, especially when I have friends over and this Peach and Burrata Salad recipe reminds me of...Read More